Save the date!
The next Clear Lake Arts Center’s – 42nd Art Sail will be held on Saturday, July 25, 2020.
This community Arts event will feature all your favorite artist vendors, food vendors, music, and art-making activities and demonstrations.
If you are an artist interested in being a vendor review the following information and use our Zapplication link to apply.
Jury Fee: A non-refundable fee of $15
Booth Fee: $150 (single booth); $300 (double booth) Booth fees will be deposited upon receipt.
2019 Award-winning invited artists must apply by April 1, 2020 and send in booth fees by May 1, 2020. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of booth space and the right to sell.
2020 – 42nd Art Sail IMPORTANT DATES
- April 4 – Application deadline at midnight (CST); artist applications due. APPLICATIONS IN PROGRESS, BUT NOT SUBMITTED BY MIDNIGHT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- April 6 – April 18: Jury in Progress
- April 25 – Jury results e-mailed
- June 15 – Booth Fee Due; with Iowa Sales Tax ID number must accompany fee. Booth assignments are determined at the discretion of the Clear Lake Arts Center.
- July 24 – Booth spaces set up after 5 pm. Note: there is no overnight security.
- July 25 – Booth set up from 7 am to 8:45 am
- July 25, 2020 – 42nd Art Sail; Saturday: 9 am – 4 pm
- Completed application
- Four images of artist’s work and one booth image per media (a total of 5 images)
- $15 NON-REFUNDABLE jury fee